If there's one thing we specialize in at Rviewer, it's finding the best developer talent. We are specialists in evaluating the technical level of devs help them improve their career.
And now, to finish the course, we have come up with the idea of organizing a competition with which we can challenge the whole developer community: The Codeathon.
The goal: to see who is the best developer by getting the best score solving one of our Technical Challenges. The prizes: many and varied!
Read on to find out how it works. And get in on the action!
Why you should participate in the Codeathon?
In our annual Codeathon we offer developers to participate in our Technical Challenges.
As an initial claim: just for participating, you will get unlimited FREE access to all Mastermind. courses for a month!
But it doesn't end there, if you solve a Challenge with a good score and you make it to the top 10 best developers, these are the prizes you will get, designed so that you can continue specializing and improving yourself to become a great developer.:
How can I participate?
- 1Sign up for one of the Rviewer challenges listed for this Codeathon (you can see the available challenges here).
- 2You will receive an email with the access to the challenge. You can solve it whenever you want, but always before January 15, 2022. Once you start the challenge, you will have until january 15th to solve it!
- 3After you submit the challenge, our team of Tech Mentors will be in charge of evaluating and scoring your code. We will share your tech skill report with all the details, as well as a reward for participating.
- 4If your challenge solution is among the top 10, you will receive an extra prize! Oh yeah
What Challenges are included in this Codeathon?
Any of the following challenges:
- Spotlist API (TypeScript)
- Optional, a new hope (Java)
- Dreadful Tomatoes (TypeScript)
- Safebox API (TypeScript)
- Safebox API (Java)
- Vending Machine (Java)
- Vending Machine (PHP)
- iBull API (Python)
- iBull API (TypeScript)
- Fully-connected devs API (Python)
When are the winners announced?
The winners will be announced on February 1, 2022, on our social media! If you are among the top10 we will also notify you by mail!
By participating in one of our Challenges, you will be evaluated by the Rviewer's Tech Mentors. They will be take into account things like Clean Code, Testing or Design patterns to score every solution.
Where can I sign up for a challenge?
Signing up is as easy as clicking here or on the button below and choosing the Challenge you like best. Once you apply you will have until January 15th to submit it.
So... What are you waiting for! Sign up now and become one of the best developers of the moment!